Love Stories in Urdu | Love at First Sight | Lady Doctor's First Love Story


love stories, love stories in urdu, love at first sight, school love story

Love Stories in Urdu | Love at First Sight

This is a cute love story in Urdu in which a lady doctor falls in love with a young guy standing in front of her house daily for hours. She wants to get married to him but what happened at the end. So read the complete story. 
You can also find more love stories in Urdu, love at first sight, school love story, and romantic love story at our stories platform “Smile Stories”. 
So always be connected with us to read new love stories. If you like this love story, please share it with your friends, followers, and lovers on social media as well.
love stories in urdu, love at first sight, school love story, love story hindi, short love story
love at first sight, school love story, love story hindi, short love story, cute love story, romantic story
love story hindi, short love story, cute love story, romantic story, romantic love story, true love story, new love story
cute love story, romantic story, romantic love story, true love story, new love story, great love stories, love story love story
smile love stories

LADY DOCTOR'S FIRST LOVE STORY

After becoming a doctor, the wait for the marriage began. But my mother and father did not like any marriage proposal. So age gradually began to decline. Then one day when I came back from the hospital, I saw a young man parked his bike in front of our house, as if waiting for someone.
Then, as usual, I would see him on the bike on the way back every day. Because our home was in the most expensive part of town, bikes were rarely seen. The young man, though poor, looked very handsome. He would often sit with his head down, watching only for a moment as I passed by and entered the house. But who is he? And what does he want?
Although at first I was confused to see him like this, but at the same time I was happy in my heart that there is someone waiting for me. Then whenever I saw him sitting on the bike, my heart would start pounding. Oh my God what is this? Am I in love with him?
As a young man, my only wish was to get married before I was old enough to get rid of all sorts of things like relatives and neighbors sarcasm. It is true that the young man's old bike showed his poverty, but no matter, he is moral, as it turns out. As the days passed, I began to believe that the young man loved me. Then he comes to see me before I come and stands for hours after I go home. But why doesn't he ask my father for my engagement?
Is he afraid that my father will reject him that he is not of our status? But it doesn't matter, wealth is the blessing of Allah, if his bike is old today then maybe his days will change tomorrow. If he loves me, as his long wait shows, then the difference in status is not a problem. I accept him even in poverty. It has been more or less a month now but no action has been taken by the young man. I couldn't wait any longer. Why doesn't he talk to me? Why doesn't he knock on my door and ask my father for my relationship?
Finally one day I dared myself and went to him. My heart started pounding. The first time I saw him up close, he wasn't very pretty, but never mind. He was sitting on the bike with his head down and his hands on his lap in his usual manner. He was a little shocked to see me and raised his head. I asked why you stand in front of our house for hours? He simply replied:
Sister! because your Wi-Fi doesn't have a password.
smile love stories
Friends! If you like this cute love story, please comments below in ‘Comments Box’ and also share this love story with your friends, followers, and lovers on social media. If you have same love story, please send it to us with your ‘name’ and ‘city name’. We will publish your story here at our stories platform.

smile stories

Also Read:

👉 Funny Story - The Donkey became a Lion

👉 Funny Story - Long Haired Women

👉 Funny Story - The Cunning of a Woman

👉 Funny Story - High Rate of Tonga Fare



Click Here For Next Post



Love Stories in Urdu | Love at First Sight | Lady Doctor's First Love Story Love Stories in Urdu | Love at First Sight | Lady Doctor's First Love Story Reviewed by smile love stories on 8/02/2020 Rating: 5

9 comments

  1. Story ka end bahut hi kharaab hua ek line me story end ho gai🥲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I thought they are now couple but man is just a asshole

    ReplyDelete
  3. maza aya acha tha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aik dam wqt badal diye jazbat badal diye😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the quaint town of Serendipity Springs, where time seemed to slow its pace, an extraordinary love story unfolded, defying the conventional boundaries of romance. Alice, a free-spirited artist with an affinity for capturing fleeting moments on canvas, found her muse in the most unexpected place – the local bookstore.

      Enter Daniel, a reserved librarian with a penchant for classical literature and a heart that echoed the poetry of forgotten times. Their worlds collided when Alice stumbled upon a rare edition of a novel she had been seeking for years. Little did she know, destiny had orchestrated this encounter to pen a love story that transcended the ordinary.

      Delete

Don't forget to share your comments here.

Sponsored Contents

Blogarama - Blog Directory