Inspirational Short Stories about Life | The Life of a Policeman at Checkpoint


motivational stories, inspirational stories, motivational story in hindi, inspirational moral stories, inspirational short stories about life

Inspirational Short Stories about Life

Read inspirational short stories about life here at our stories platform. We have huge collection of inspirational stories, motivational stories, inspirational short stories, and true motivational stories in Urdu. You can also find such inspirational stories in English language just below the story in Urdu.
“The Life of a Policeman at Checkpoint” is a true real life story which is full of inspiration. The story tell us about the dangerous life of a soldier or policeman. Apparently, the life of a policeman looks good but in fact it is full of dangers and threats. So please read the story and express your opinions whether it is right or wrong!
motivational stories, inspirational stories, motivational story in hindi, inspirational moral stories, inspirational short stories about life
motivational stories, inspirational stories, motivational story in hindi, inspirational moral stories, inspirational short stories about life
motivational stories, inspirational stories, motivational story in hindi, inspirational moral stories, inspirational short stories about life
smile love stories

THE LIFE OF A POLICEMAN AT CHECKPOINT

I asked a policeman at the checkpoint: Heard that you earn a lot? A bitter smile came over his face for a moment and then ended. A strange sincerity entered his tone. He said: Sir! I am filling my father's place. My father was guard at this checkpoint to protect you. Instead of stopping at the checkpoint, a gentleman of enemy like you shot my father. My father did not even know who his killers were. He first met the killers. Here he was shot and instead of fleeing, he turned his pistol on the robbers. That’s why he received a full burst of fire. A news story and two condolence statements were published in the newspaper and then I came to the same checkpoint.
Until I go home, my mother and wife keep thinking that I will return alive today or I will be shot by a stranger like my father. My children do not know when they were called orphans.
The soldier stopped breathing and then said in a strange way: Sir! There were many other ways to make money. One day you should stand at the same place, at the same checkpoint and do your duty like me. You may not know how much smoke a soldier puts in his lungs in a day. Maybe you have no idea about this heat and sunshine. Those of you who come in cool cars don't even know how the person who argues with people every two minutes starts to feel dizzy. Even after the Eid prayers, you don't even want to hug us. You just stand in my place for half a day with the feeling that at any moment someone will shoot you. If you get even one hundred thousand rupees for the half day, you will not be willing to do this. Sir! Everyone loves his life, but the story of us (policemen) is different. We leave our families alone to keep your family safe.
Listen! Come to the same checkpoint a few years later. Maybe by then I too will have been killed like my father and my son will be recruited in my place and meet you at the same checkpoint. This is the story of every soldier, but because of a few black sheep, you point fingers at all of us. If you allow me to say so much, there are many blackmailers in your media too. Can I say the same thing to everyone? I can ask you how much money you make. Tell me, Sir!!
If you like this inspirational short story about life, please show your interest and express your opinions in “Comments” box. Also share it with your friends and followers. If you have a same real life story, please send it to us with your name and city name. We will publish your story for our readers.

Inspirational Short Stories about Life | The Life of a Policeman at Checkpoint Inspirational Short Stories about Life | The Life of a Policeman at Checkpoint Reviewed by smile love stories on 5/18/2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Don't forget to share your comments here.

Sponsored Contents

Blogarama - Blog Directory