True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus


motivational stories, inspirational stories, true motivational stories with moral, inspirational short stories, motivational story in hindi

True Motivational Stories with Moral 

Find latest collection of true motivational stories at our stories platform. You can find here inspirational stories, motivational stories, inspirational moral stories, and motivational story in English and Urdu languages. So read and tell the story to children around you. Also find such motivational stories in English translation just below the story in Urdu language.
“Nikah in the Bus” is a true real life story but an incident or fraud with the passengers in a bus. The story has also a moral lesson. So please read carefully and share it with others for their guidance.
motivational stories, inspirational stories, true motivational stories with moral, inspirational short stories, motivational story in hindi
motivational stories, inspirational stories, true motivational stories with moral, inspirational short stories, motivational story in hindi
motivational stories, inspirational stories, true motivational stories with moral, inspirational short stories, motivational story in hindi
smile love stories

NIKAH IN THE BUS

The bus was going from Lahore to Abbottabad. When it left the stop, an elderly man in the front seat, dressed in fine clothes, stood up and addressed the rest of the passengers, saying: My brothers and sisters! I am not a beggar. God has blessed me with His blessings. But my wife has died due to an incurable disease. A few days later, my factory caught fire. I was in the import and export business. All my goods were burnt to ashes. Then some time passed and I had a heart attack. When my relatives realized that his bad days were coming, they lost contact with us. Doctors have rarely guaranteed my survival. This is my young daughter, she will have no heir. Someone might put her harassment; this is the grief I am feeling more and the man started crying. The young girl who was sitting next to him got up and supported her father and sat him on the seat.
A man from the back seat in the bus stood up and said: I have two sons. One is a doctor who is married and the other who is sitting next to this person is an engineer. I am looking for a bride for him. I beg this old man to marry his daughter to my son. I promise I will never let this girl miss her father.... The boy stood up and said: I accept this relationship for marriage.
A Molvi in the bus stood up and said: This journey is very blessed. What could be better than a sacred act like marriage? If people don't mind, I will perform nikah. Everyone started saying: Masha-Allah, Subhan-Allah, Alhamdu-lillah, etc. etc. and the Molvi performed their nikah.
Another gentleman stood up and said: I was going on vacation from duty, carrying sweet for my family. But seeing this blessed occasion, I think I should distribute the sweet here. He said to the father of the bride.
The bride's father said to the driver: O’ Mr. Driver! Just stop the bus somewhere for five minutes to sweeten the sweet together. The driver said: Okay.
When it got dark after the evening prayers, the girl's father asked the driver to stop the bus... and all the passengers started eating sweet together. As soon as they ate sweet, all the passengers fainted. It was 8 o'clock the next morning when they regained consciousness. But the bride, groom and their fathers, Molvi and the sweet distributer were missing from the bus. Not only that, but no passenger had a watch, no chain, no money, everything was lost and a group of six members had robbed them and fled.
If you like this true motivational story, please show your interest and express your ideas in the “Comments” box. Also share it with your friends and family. If you have a same real life story, please send it to us with your name and city name. We will publish your story for our readers.

True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus Reviewed by smile love stories on 5/17/2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Don't forget to share your comments here.

Sponsored Contents

Blogarama - Blog Directory