Real Life Motivational Short Story with Moral Lesson | A Girl was in Love with a Boy Who Kidnapped Her

motivational stories, true motivational stories, motivational story in hindi, short motivational stories with moral

Real Life Motivational Short Story

This is a real life motivational story in Hindi/Urdu. You can also find this story in English language at the bottom. This is a true motional story in which a girl fell in love with a body who kidnapped her from her home. But she was rescued on the way by toll plaza staff. So don’t miss this story. You can also find true motivational stories and inspirational moral stories in Hindi/Urdu here at our stories platform. So always be connected with us to read the latest motivational stories.
motivational stories, true motivational stories, motivational story in hindi, short motivational stories with moral
motivational stories, true motivational stories, motivational story in hindi, short motivational stories with moral
motivational stories, true motivational stories, motivational story in hindi, short motivational stories with moral
smile love stories

A GIRL WAS IN LOVE WITH A BOY

WHO KIDNAPPED HER

Last night, I was sitting on duty in the toll plaza, taking toll from the drivers as usual. Suddenly a car came in which a girl and four boys were sitting. The girl was constantly crying. I said: Where are you taking this girl? This is my friend Haseeb's sister.
I stopped the car owners. I went out and called the commander of his army who was on duty at toll plaza. When he arrived, he saw that a girl was standing alone on the road crying and the boys had run away. Then I thought I'd to go and ask the girl what's the matter? But then it dawned on me that I shouldn't go. I told my shift commander to go and ask her where to go.
When the commander spoke, she started telling the whole story that I was in love with a boy who knew me, he put me out of the house and at 2 O'clock in the night we left. I was very happy but my heart was scared. The one whom I considered my benefactor was getting repeated calls. He also took his friends with him on the way. I wanted to make noise but then I stopped thinking that I had left my house on my own. I didn't care about my widowed mother or my sisters. I kept praying all the way that Allah may forgive me this time and save me. I will not make such a mistake again.
As I was standing at a distance, she pointed to me and said: You must thank that brother who same my life. She did not even have the fare to go home. The commander dropped her at her home in army vehicle so that she could be at home before dawn.
Moral Lesson: I ask all my sisters to take care of your parents' honor. No one will give you more respect than your family. As for love, let it be with your Lord (Allah Almighty). As much as you love Allah, He will give you high esteem and will fulfill your every wish. Come and see it once. As for the question of love between a boy and a girl, it is a matter of bodies nowadays. If someone gets upset, he takes someone's life.
Dear Readers! The purpose for publishing this story is to correct someone. I apologize if you do not like and if you agree, please don't forget to share with others. This may guide anyone to the right path. May Allah reward you! (Ameen)
If you like this real life story, please comment below as well as share with your friends and followers. If you have a same motivational story, please send it to us with your ‘name’ and ‘city name’. We will publish your story here at our stories platform.
Real Life Motivational Short Story with Moral Lesson | A Girl was in Love with a Boy Who Kidnapped Her Real Life Motivational Short Story with Moral Lesson | A Girl was in Love with a Boy Who Kidnapped Her Reviewed by smile love stories on 7/02/2020 Rating: 5

1 comment

Don't forget to share your comments here.

Sponsored Contents

Blogarama - Blog Directory